INNOVATION IS KEY
We hope to provide our users with safe, reliable and efficient gun care products.
When cleaning guns, we generally use gun cleaning kits, but if you don't have one, and you urgently need to clean your gun, what should you do? In fact, there are some household items that can also help you clean your firearm.
To clean your firearm, you can follow the process below.
1. The first thing you need to do is make sure the gun is not loaded. Make sure to separate the gun so you can see the chamber, body, barrel and bolt.
2. With the gun disassembled, you now need to start cleaning the bolt first, do it properly, and then clean the chamber and barrel.
3. Take a clean cloth and cut it into small squares. Make sure these are small enough to fit your gun barrel, and set them aside for later use.
4. Now, using the rest of the cloth, put it in lube to really wet it. Then using this damp cloth, start wiping away all the dirt from the carbon, oil, and other debris from the bolts. Use this damp cloth to thoroughly clean the bolts until you start to see a smooth, clean surface on the bolts.
5. The inner side of the bolt has the firing pin. Make sure it gets proper attention. Clean it really nice. Once the bolt is clean, you can now focus your attention on the chamber and the barrel.
6. Handling the part of the gun that has both the chamber and the barrel. Remember that square cloth you cut earlier? Use it to insert into the chamber and clean it thoroughly. You can use a toothpick or nails to insert a small piece of cloth into the barrel. Repeat this step until all the dirt comes out of the bucket and chamber.
7. After holding the chamber and barrel section, you will now need to use the remaining cloth to clean the inside of the chamber. This is similar to cleaning the gun, just wipe off excess oil, carbon impurities and debris from the gun until you get a shiny clean finish.
Now, that's the end of our gun cleaning process. You can now assemble your gun. During this process, we used household items lube, scissors, a cloth, and a toothpick/nail as a cleaning stick. Of course, while household items can be used to clean your firearms, they are not professional cleaning tools after all. If you need to clean your firearms frequently, it is best to buy professional equipment.
No.368 of Huaxia Road, Economic Development Zone, Yongkang , Zhejiang,China.